Friday, January 25, 2008

Husband of the Year!

I am apologizing in advance for the cheesiness of this post. 

I HAVE THE BEST HUSBAND IN THE WORLD!! This morning I was running to get to an early meeting on time. Bob went out and started warming up the car for me and pulled it into our driveway so that I could make a quick getaway. As I darted out of the house he said that he had left a surprise for me. I got into the car and BURST OUT LAUGHING!!

This is what I found:

Bob had strapped our pet penguins into the passenger seat to accompany me on my trip. Scrantonicity, Saffron, and I had a wonderful drive together all thanks to my amazing, hilarious, sweet husband.

3 comments:

Driel said...

I love their names! Good job, Bob!

Paige said...

Pretty awesome!

Stephen said...

Haha! That's so cute!