January 28th will be our two year anniversary! So, to all of you who said we'd never make it, you were wrong. Dead wrong.
This is 'the Brat.' It was made in 82', same year as me, so I guess you could say we have a special bond. The Brat (known in various circles as 'the Wandering Warrior!' and 'the Mongol!') played in integral role in our union as it was the initial reason why Michelle had started to date me. It was actually several months after she had continuously used me for the Brat that she finally developed genuine feelings for me.

This is us on our uber-happy day. It was real cold. The photographers brought some hand warmers that we put down the back of Michelle's dress to help keep her warm. We had debated about waiting for warmer weather, but we are glad we didn't. We really enjoyed our wedding day and were really happy with how everything turned out.
Oh, and here's a link of us digging in the Brat. It's part of our wedding video.
5 comments:
Congrats! I hope I can make it to two years! Wait, er, don't tell Josh I said that...
So Cute!
Hey! Welcome to the blog world, I am excited to read! I don't know you Bob but I am Michelle's friend Alison's big sister. I love Michelle.
I guess we were wrong. Dead wrong. Sorry and Congratulations!!!! What big crazy plans do you have?
Congrats on two years...a huge feat these days! Did you know Aaron and I got engaged on the same day that you guys got married? Cool.
Post a Comment