Friday, February 8, 2008

This one's for Hydee!


He He! Did you see how I spelled your name wrong! I thought the Valentine's Day story was very funny and did not think that it conveyed any ill intent on your husband's part AT ALL! If anything it perfectly described the psychotic mind reading expectations women place on their male counterparts. 
Now to address all our fans:





                                                             

4 comments:

-Special Mothertivity- said...

But you ain't got no legs.... haha We need to get together soon! hey speaking of which, what you doing tomorrow for breakfast?

Cali said...

What was the aspen grove marriage retreat? That sounds kind of fun.

alison said...

Shells! I'm excited to stay tuned, and I loved your quotes! I laughed my pants off. Correct, I am not wearing pants anymore... AND, I have a blog now... :)

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

Thank you for your lovely contribution. :)