Thursday, April 3, 2008

I'm IT!!!!

So I was tagged by Cali in January but have been really busy as of late and never really had the time to do it. I finally decided enough is enough!! Enjoy :)

What were you doing ten years ago?
Ten years ago I was just a wee 10-year-old girl enjoying primary and elementary school. Things were good and simple then. 

5 things on my to do list today.
1. Wake up on time
2. Clean the house (check)
3. Homework
4. Call my Momma
5. Grill up some grub with Bob

Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire.
Pay off my parent's home, buy us a home, adopt a million babies, take Bob to Italy, Antarctica, and Iceland, put money away for retirement. 

Two of my bad habits:
1. Shamelessly tooting really loud (only Bob suffers the consequence of this bad habit as I have not digressed to public tooting . . . yet)
2. Leaving everything I open opened

5 places I have lived:
1. Spanish Fork, UT.
2. Holiday, UT.
3. Provo, UT.
        That's everywhere

5 jobs I have had:
1. Piano teacher
2. Sandwich builder (HogiYogi)
3. BYU Bookstore E-Commerce Dept.
That's all

5 things people don't know about me:
1. I can burp louder than anyone in this universe.
2. I HATE SHOTS!!!! 
3. I knew THE VERY SECOND I saw Bob that we would get married even though I had never met him before.
4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE penguins! I have a life goal to hold a baby penguin someday .
5. I'm a girl who likes to stay busy so I find it very inconvenient when I'm doing something and have go to the bathroom so I hold it for a really really long time. 

There you have it. Over share for sure! Now it is someone else's turn to spill their secrets to the blogging world. I tag Paige, Kaitlin, Megan, and Melanie :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it, shells! I feel special because I knew those 5 things that people don't know about you...hehe love you!

Jenn said...

that's hilarious!

Ashley Rose said...

Oh Shelly, Shelly, Shelly-bean....You are so crazy!! Always in a good way, though! LOL

Cali said...

ha ha public tooting... ha ha

Team Hancock said...

I am getting to know you more and more! I love it. thanks for the invite last monday, let's try to get together soon.

Sydnee