skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Bob, Michelle, & Little Lira
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Ode to Exams
I have to take a test
I think I'd rather not
But I must take it to pass
Schools a big pain in the . . . face.
by michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Buddies
Alison
Bob's Blog
Cassandra
Natascha
SFHS 2005
Stephers!
T & K
The Andersons (Evan & Driel)
The Andersons (Jonny & Rachel)
The Chestnuts (Eldon & Jenny)
The Christensens (Kyle & Megan)
The Duffs
The Everettes
The Fergusons
The Griffiths
The Hancocks
The Harstons
The Heaths
The Hinckleys
The Hirams
The Jonses
The Kunzes
The Losees
The Nielsens
The Orrs
The Pomeroys
The Shades
The Shaeffers
The Shumways
The Smiths
The Stanleys
The Taylors
The Thompsons
The Tolmans
The Turpins
The Wellses
The Wendlers
The Woods
Contributors
Bob Chestnut
M
May (3)
April (2)
September (3)
August (1)
July (1)
June (2)
May (8)
April (1)
September (1)
August (1)
July (4)
June (2)
May (3)
April (2)
March (3)
February (2)
January (5)
December (2)
November (3)
October (4)
September (1)
July (1)
June (1)
May (2)
April (2)
March (4)
February (1)
January (5)
December (2)
No comments:
Post a Comment