I know you are all impressed with my advanced understanding of math but hopefully you get the point. Bob and I are pleased to announce that we will be expanding our little family.Finding out we are pregnant was shocking, exciting, overwhelming, incredible and wonderful all at the same time. So far I've felt great and am loving the first part of the 2nd trimester. We heard the heartbeat last week. It sounded steady and strong.
Phew! It is nice to start telling people. I never knew how people keep such big news bottled up for so long. Now I know that it takes A LOT of self control. At least now I won't feel so self-conscious about my expanding waist. :)
14 comments:
Congratulations! It is hard keeping that info bottled up. That is so nice that you are doing so well and you are already in the second trimester.
Oh my heck~! Congrats Michelle! That's so exciting! So you're already in your 2nd trimester then? The 2nd Tri. is the best of them all! (believe me) Well when you find out what the baby is you'll have to post it on your blog as soon as possible!! Congrats again!
Congratulations again! You guys are going to be extraordinary parents. (Break that word down--not ordinary.)
Congratulations!!! Babies are wonderful!
Congrats! We are excited for you guys. And you are going to be one hot pregnant lady Michelle! It's nice that your pregnancy hasn't made you too sick, that's always a bonus. I remember how hard it was to keep it a secret for such a long time, but I told people here and there and then after awhile I didn't care who knew because they would find out soon enough!
Congratulations!!!
Michelle, congratulations! That is so exciting! And I'm so happy you've felt great and not sick!! Second trimester already?? That's crazy!
Congratulations! I know what you mean about keeping the secret so long. . . horrible! I'm very excited to see updates and lots and lots of pictures!
YAY!!! Congratulations! We are so excited for you. It's a whole new experience, but you will LOVE it!
Congrats Michelle!! There certainly is no experience like having a baby! Enjoy every day, even though there are many of them before that sweet little one arrives! Let us know updates as they come!
Yay! Baby! Your due date is practically perfect. Not too hot, not cold. Don't you love your exanding waist? Just wait till you feel it move!! You will freak out!! I can't believe you haven't been sick. Count your blessings!
I'm so happy for you and Bob!
Congrats Bob and Michelle! Having a baby grow inside of you is the most amazing miracle. And June 9th is a good due date, but if the baby comes on June 2nd, that would be good too because that is our little girl's birthday! Can't wait to hear more updates!
I am so excited for you two! I am proud of you for keeping it a secret so long with you first. I think we "spilled the beans" with Isabelle around 8.5 weeks. This time we held out until 14 weeks and it was easier with the second. Hope you continue to feel great! Funny that you and I are 1 day apart. We have our 2nd doc. apt. today and I hope to hear the heart beat as last time we had an ultrasound. Isn't pregnancy exciting?
YAY! That is so exciting! I am so excited for you!!!
Post a Comment