Well, actually, the Dr. said he is 90% sure it is a girl. She was curled up really tight and conveniently had one foot . . . well, you know where. Sorry I don't have any pictures, our scanner isn't working right now. But she is really cute and very healthy. So far things are going wonderfully! I feel great and am more excited than ever to be a MOM!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Congrats again! Girls are so much fun! They were 99% sure Isabelle was a girl, but she had her legs spread open wide at the ultrasound. This time around, the ultrasound tech first said, "I think it's a girl." The word "think" isn't too convincing. She did most of the ultrasound and checked again and said, "It still looks like a girl." So, lets both cross our fingers that we have girls, or else all or plans will go out the window :)
Michelle, I am soo excited for you!! We are having a girl as well and I am really looking forward to getting into the lace and frills!! Hope it keeps going well for you!
oh my gosh... so believe it or not I had a dream last night.... I dreamed of you and Bob... I asked you what you were having and you said it was a girl... and we did a little dance to celebrate it. It was funny. And this morning I read that you are having a girl... but I wasn't surprised at all.. I already KNEW...
I am so happy for you two... Did you know that Emily and john are expecting? check out their blog..
Yay! That's so exciting! Congrats! I does feel a little more real when you find out what you're having : )
I thought she was a baby girl! Yay!!! Congratulations!! She will be a cutie and come with a head of dark hair, no doubt about it! :)
Hey Michelle!! I can't believe you are pregnant... Congratulations I am so excited for you!I just found our blog from the HS website!!
You're prego!!!! Congrats Chestnuts! Girls are so much fun...you'll be amazing parents! Hope all is well! Love, The Andersons (Jonny, Rach, Maddy & Liberty)
Yeah for you guys! That little girl is going to be the most beautiful girl ever. Congradulations!
Yea for girls! That's so wonderful! You'll be great parents! Miss you guys! Love, The Andersons (Jonny, Rach, Maddy, and Lib)
Post a Comment