Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year ADVENTURE!!!


On Thursday Bob and I decided to drive down to St. George and eat at In-N-Out Burgers. When we got there Bob had a crazy idea. We talked, and one thing led to another. The next thing we knew we were here


We had a blast at Disneyland! We didn't really pack anything (as we were only planning on getting burgers) so we had to stop at the outlet mall in Barstow and get some clothes. We stayed in California for two days and just had a blast talking and driving. We're now ready to go back to school! Hope you all had a wonderful break :)




7 comments:

Cali said...

Oh my gosh what a fun spur-of-the-moment trip! I wish we were that spontaneous! Hope you had a good time!

Shelly Beth said...

Wow! How spontaneous, even just to drive to St. George for a hamburger! Enjoy those times while you have them. It is a little different with a baby in tow! I bet you guys had a blast. Drew, Isabelle, and I went to Dland in May and I wish we could go again real soon! We are planning a graduate school graduation trip for DWorld the summer of 2010. So looking forward to it!

Jess and Richard said...

That is sooo amazingly awesome! I love that you guys just randomly did that!

Lilit said...

Good for you!!! do stuff like that while you still can!!!

Allison said...

That is the most wonderful story I have ever read.

-Special Mothertivity- said...

That's awesome! I love it! I hope you had a blast at Disney Land, and hope you didn't miss out not being able to ride all the rides. You'll remember this story forever!

Paige said...

Michelle! When I come back--I want to be just like you! ("come back" means reincarnated)