Yesterday was a day of firsts. Some firsts were great and others were . . . well, not so fun. Bob felt the baby kick. We were at school in the middle of the cougar eat and I grabbed his hand. I'm sure we looked silly but it was a fun moment. This baby has been moving around like crazy lately! It feels so funny and I absolutely LOVE it!
The other first was not so great, to say the least. I was joyfully enjoying my slumber, dreaming of a snowcone (most likely) when I shot up in bed writhing in pain. My whole calf was totally cramped! According to Bob I started freaking out which caused him to freak out (he didn't know WHAT was going on). There we were, both half aseelp just freaking out. The worst part was that I knew what needed to be done - I needed to pull my toes back. But I can't reach my toes! So Bob did it for me and the cramp went away.
All these ups and downs! I'll admit, though, I'm still very much enjoying being prego :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh, sad about the cramp! And kind of funny (but totally understandable) that you needed him to pull your toes. :)
That is probably the only part about being pregnant that I miss when I am not is feeling life inside of you. It is such a neat feeling. Now cramps are not any fun. I need to see a pregnant picture, please!
PS Moriah loves the puppy video.
Oh man! That happened to me several months ago!! It totally sucked! I'm glad bob got to feel baby!
Feeling the kicks are my favorit!! That and having Tim feel them too. charlie horses during pregnancy are the worst! I also love being pregnant! I'm so happy that you love it. :)
what a crazy day. we need to see some pictures of you and your cute little belly
Hooray! Well, for the kicking, not the cramping. But wait till the baby's BIGGER and HUGE and constantly MOVING- you'll swear the baby will do gymnastics. I am SO EXCITED for you!!!!!!!!!! Yay yay yay. P.S. I love that you randomly took a Disneyland vacation. Those are the best.
Post a Comment