A lot has happened in the last few weeks but with the semester coming to a close I've been way too busy to blog. Sorry! But now, let me fill you in on the goings on as of late :D
First off, my little sister got married. I did her flowers which was very stressful but they turned out really nice.
Here is her ring pillow. It was made out of Stephanotis flowers and smelled very yummy!
Here is a boutonniere. I don't have any pics of the bouquets or corsages but I was pleased with the way they turned out.
Also, I entered the THIRD TRIMESTER!! Everything is still going well with my pregnancy. The little one moves around SO much! I love how active she is. I am sleeping well, feeling energized, and just counting down the weeks until we can hold our little bundle of joy!! I am so grateful to have had such a wonderful pregnancy. Hopefully it will stay this nice for the next 10 weeks :D
And last but not least, I've had two wonderful baby showers. The first was thrown by my friend Paige. Here she is showing off the totally fun game we played.
The second shower was hosted by my sisters. It was so great to see old friends and catch up!
Well, there you have it, the last few weeks in a nutshell. Now, only three more weeks left of school, four more weeks until we move, and ten more weeks until the baby comes. Let the countdowns begin!!
6 comments:
Looks like so much fun! And you are such a beautiful prego woman! Where are you guys moving?
Michelle you are looking so darling! I'm glad you are feeling great. Can't wait to see you guys when we make it home in a few months :)
Michelle, I can't describe to you how beautiful you are! And pregnancy just brings it out even more. And way to go on the flowers (did you know I used to do wedding flowers?) they look beautiful and impressive! I loved the stephanotis pillow. Good luck...I think you'll probably find the next 10 weeks to be the SLOWEST moving weeks of all time. Sorry!
Wow- nice work on the flowers! They look great! I'm so sad I missed your baby shower... but I'm glad you're doing well! :)
Wow- you've been busy! I am so sorry I didn't make it to the shower- having two little ones makes things extra challenging some times. I have a little gift for you that I need to get to you. The shower looks like it was a great time!
Since I missed the shower- I want to get together and see you some time soon! I know you are probably super busy with the end of the semester, but once that is all squared away, we should get together!
Michelle you are so cute with that little belly! Hope all is going well! Oh and you are incredible at floral arrangements! They are gorgeous! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment