Saturday, April 11, 2009

TAKE A CHANCE! TAKE A CHANCE! TAKE A TAKE A CHANCE CHANCE!

Only two days of school left!!! Then finals, which won't be too bad. Bob's taking the MCAT on the 24th so we've been studying a lot for that, he'll do great though (call it a wife's intuition). 

Well, the real reason I'm writing this post is because I have Take a Chance on Me by ABBA stuck in my head and I thought it would make a good post title but I really have nothing to post about. It's my blog. I can do what i want. 

3 comments:

Zane and Lexi said...

good luck to BOB on that nasty test...I'm sure he'll do awesome!
also, if you still want pics - we should probably schedule a day that will work for you. Some time between May 18th and May 24th (after that we're going to Europe but we'll be back in Utah from the 6th of June until about the 14th :)

-Special Mothertivity- said...

LOVE that song! Hey have you ever tired to see all the parts at once? "Honey I'm still free- take a chance- take a chance on me- take a chance- if you need me let me know and I'll be around- take a chance- when you got no place to go if your feelin' down...." That's the only way I sing it- trying to do all the parts at once. Oh, if you thought it was catchy to begin with- just give singing all parts simultaneously a chance! :)
Oh, and good luck with finals!

Ashley Rose said...

HA! I love you Michelle. And you're absolutely right!! It's your blog and you can do whatever you want!! You don't even have to spell things correctly or use proper grammar--you are an inspiration! LOL