Monday, May 18, 2009

Progress is my middle name!


I'm 37 weeks!!! We had an appointment with our midwives today and I was very pleased to find that I am 70% effaced and almost dilated to a 2. We'll see if I make it to 40 weeks. Bob and I are on the edge of our seats just waiting for labor to start. I'm trying not to think about it or psych myself out or anything but I'm ready to hold our little girl.

I'll post pics of the crib and everything soon. Right now I'm gonna catch some Zs :D

P.S. If I had to pick who my celebrity look alike is right now I would chose her. 

Lovely Roz from Monter's Inc. See the resemblance?



P.P.S. This picture, while showing my girthyness in all it's glory, also manages to capture my happiest moment EVER! You remember how I've been craving snow cones? Yeah, since NOVEMBER I've wanted one of these frozen delights from heaven. Well what a treat to find a place giving moms a free snowcone for mother's day weekend. It was my first mother's day present of the year and man was it a good one :D

2 comments:

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Yummy! Snow cones. ARE. THE. BEST!
I can't belive you've progressed that much already! I am so excited for you to hold your baby too. There is nothing like it! Good luck! Labor and delivery are so exciting! You'll do great!

Shelly Beth said...

Glad to see you got your snow cone! Yum! And great news on the progress. I am pretty much showing no progress... I know we "say" we are trying not to think about it, but don't you feel like a ticking time bomb just ready to go off at any moment? I feel this birth is pretty much all I anticipate now a days...good luck to you!