Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Dear Creed . . . Happy Birthday To You!!



If you can hear Michael Scott singing the high harmony to "Happy Birthday" every time you hear it then you're my friend.  This month is full of birthdays! Mine was on the 1st, Bob's is on the 27th, and my sister Mimi's is on the 22nd. What does that mean? Tucanos X 3! Oh how I love their birthday club! The trick is to go at 3:45 because they start serving dinner at 4 so you get all the yummy dinner stuff for the awesome lunch price ;D

Bob, the baby, and I went on a date there to celebrate my 22 years of life (and cash in my free meal). Lira was so good! She just played in her carseat while we ate :D

Having her has definitely made this birthday fun! I love being a mom. I think my little one is the cutest baby in the world! But I guess I am a little biased. I am so lucky to have such wonderful family close to help me take care of her. Lira is so lucky to have so many people who love her. Here are some pics of her playing with aunt Mimi.




We also blessed her this passed weekend. It was such a wonderful experience, but I'll save that for another post. 

1 comment:

Brittney said...

We were in UT a couple weeks ago and visited Bishop Summerhays. He mentioned that you guys had had a baby! Congrats. Lira is beautiful! Having a baby is so wonderful!