Thursday, May 27, 2010

Summer Fun!

The Chestnut household has been gearing up for a fun-filled summer. We began preparations by breaking out the summer clothes and sunglasses.

Lira got a pedicure from Grandma.

Nothing keeps her attention like 'Up'. It is her favorite movie!


Finished product! Sandal ready toes :)

We've tried out some cute summer hair-do's (Lira was not a fan!)


We've gone on long walks and exhausted ourselves at the Zoo.

Overall, this summer has gotten off to a pretty good start. Let me hear a cheer for sunlight past 6:00 pm, sandals, Lagoon, graduation, sno-cones, swimming, bbqs, and the smell of sunscreen! WE LOVE SUMMERTIME!!!!

2 comments:

-Special Mothertivity- said...

and a cheer for no more snow during summer time!! Sooooo excited for summer time!!
I can't get over the look on Lira's face in her high chair with her pig-tails. She doesn't look to pleased about things. But she is still as cute as can be!

Steph said...

I love these pics. I cry when I watch UP, but I'm glad that Lira can appreciate it. Her toes are darling. Can't wait to paint some tiny toenails too (even if it's a boy . . .)! See you Monday!