Thursday, May 20, 2010

Swinging and other adventures

The playgrounds at our new apartment are great and Lira has loved testing them out. The other day Bob and I took Lira out in the evening to get some good swinging time in. She had so much fun! We had to stop because she started to seem a little motion sick but overall she had a wonderful time giggling and kicking her feet.






Another one of Lira's favorite things is taking everything out of her toy basket


and then abandoning her mess! What a stinker!


Good thing she is cute. :)

I can't believe she is almost 1! My little girl has grown so fast. She is so talkative! She says "Liwa" (Lira), "Thew" (shoe), and "owth" (ouch) on top of "mama" and "dada". She is sooooo ready to walk! It is wonderful seeing her grow and develop. I feel so blessed to be her mother.

No comments: