Friday, May 14, 2010

To Eat or Not To Eat

Yesterday I sat down to enjoy a delicious bowl for Honey Bunches of Oats for breakfast when the strangest thing happened. Rather than having bite sized bits of honey goodness fill my plate


This monstrosity came out!
Bob said it is probably just one big solid piece of Brown Sugar. So the question is - should I eat it? Should I save it as a white elephant gift? Should I keep it on my person at all times like a good luck charm? Should I let Lira lick it till it disappears?

Since I don't know what to do with it, and since it is too weird/cool/gross/unique to just throw away I have it saved in my glass cake stand on my kitchen island so I can look at it whenever I want.


1 comment:

Ashley Rose said...

HA! You're too funny! If Gabriel weren't asleep four feet away from me, I would have laughed out loud.