Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lost

Is it seriously September already?! Sheesh! The past few weeks have been a blur, if you wanted to see pictures of what we've been up to they would look something like this:


Here we are at Bob's White Coat Ceremony.













Here I am defending my thesis.












Here are Bob and Lira at the Red Butte Gardens.










Here we are celebrating Bob's Birthday.














Here we are in Italy (I wish)










Here is Lira holding a puppy at the PetSmart Pet Adoption Day.










Here we are at the Salem Days Fireworks.









That's right. I have no pictures. Because the camera charger has completely disappeared. I have looked everywhere a 15-month old would hide something but it is gone. I probably shouldn't blame Lira for loosing it. I guess Bob could have ;)

1 comment:

Cali said...

Oh. I thought something was wrong with the blog or my computer or something.