Saturday, April 23, 2011

While I Wasn't Posting . . .

Why hello, my small abandoned plot of internet. It's been awhile. Don't worry, I plan to make up for my absence with pictures. Lots and lots of pictures.


We begin our journey through the past 6 months with Halloween. Lira loved dressing up and seeing other kids in their costumes. In this picture she is eating a dumdum she picked up while trick-or-treating. She LOVES suckers but gets SO sticky while eating them.




We enjoyed celebrating a bountiful Thanksgiving Holiday with both sides of our family. Here is Lira playing around before some feasting.




The next stop on our catch-up tour brings us to Christmas. We loved spending time with family and Lira loved opening presents. She was really into it this year!




We celebrated a very Happy New Year with Steph, McKay, and Harper Thomas. We slept over at their beautiful home and enjoyed a little late-night party and a delicious New Year breakfast.




Bob ended Phase 1 and started the first half of Phase 2. He only has two more weeks left of school and then he is on to his second year! Wahoo!




We had a very Happy Valentine's Day and Bob and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary!



We didn't really do anything for St. Patrick's Day because that holiday kind of freaks me out. I think it's the Leprechauns.





We threw a party for Shay and Sarah, who were accepted to the highly esteemed Brigham Young University.


We said goodbye (for a little while) to the Thomas family. Sending them lots of love in Sao Palo, Brazil!



Now, let's take a little break from big holidays and events to give you a glance of one of our favorite daily activities: eating. Lira has loved exploring new foods and ways to play with them.



We are now caught up! Whew!! I'll leave you with some pics of our professional Easter Egg Hunter.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Yay!!! Thanks for coming back to the blog world. Please don't stay away so long next time. I need connections to home! Love the pics. Hope all is well for you. All the best with finals! LOVE

Bob said...

The picture of Lira in her stroller is my favorite.