Sunday, June 22, 2008

So Much To Say

I NEVER HAVE TO TAKE ANOTHER CHEMISTRY CLASS AGAIN!!! IN MY WHOLE LIFE!!!

I just had to get that out of my system. It is so wonderful to have another term behind me. I learned a lot and, for the most part, really enjoyed my classes. Tomorrow is the beginning of another hectic term. I will be taking 9 credits, 3 of which are Statistics. I'm not too thrilled about that class but I'm taking it with Bob so that should help a lot. It is nice being married to a smarty pants. :) 
Wow! Summer is flying by! Bob and I have managed to have some fun adventures despite the demands of school and work. We hiked up to Stewart Falls last week. It was beautiful. We went just as the sun was setting and hiked back from the falls in the light of the full moon. I loved everything except for the occasional moth that would fly straight at my face. YUCK! 
Yesterday we went to Kirspy Kreme's and got some delicious doughnuts. This adventure is blogworthy because the whole dozen were free! Bob and I took our report cards from last semester and got one free doughnut for every A. I now have a greater resolve to do well in school :) We have also managed to make it to Seven Peaks a lot. We got season passes and have enjoyed splashing in the water and going down the slides. Hope you all are having a wonderful Summer!!

6 comments:

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Free doughnut for an A!? Count me in! I will encourage Tim as much as possible next semester. :) I'm glad you get to play in the water at 7 peaks. We didn't get passes this summer cause the gas cost to just drive down there and backis rediculous! Too bad I can't come play in the water with you!

Spanish Fork High 2005 said...

hi michelle, its katie nelson from high school. it looks like you are doing great. i started a sfhsclassof2005 blog. if you want me to add you to it just let me know. you can go check it out at sfhsclassof2005.blogspot.com

Chelsea said...

Hey Michelle,
I found your blog and just had to say hello! How are you doing? I haven't seen you for such a long time. Hope you don't mind if I drop in once in a while to say hello!
Chelsea Terry Evans

Cali said...

I didn't know you got free donuts for A's!! Ooooh Krispy Kreme owes me. ha ha

Cali said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephanie said...

Haha- congrats!! You deserved every one of those doughnuts... :)
I just discovered this blog of yours and will now be among your favorite stalkers :) Hope you guys are doing well!