Sunday, November 16, 2008

I believe in Miracles!

That song has been stuck in my head for days. Ever since the great miracle occurred. Please, allow me to explain. So I had an exam this week (see previous post) that i wasn't too exited and/or prepared to take. I love the class, the subject is amazing, and I totally ACED the first exam (104% thank you very much) but I feel like I've just hit a point in the semester where the only thing I can do is count down the days to thanksgiving break. BLEH! So, I didn't really study for it.

And I managed to get the 

lowest

score

of 

all 

time.

So, I went to class the next day, ready to kiss my A grade goodbye when to my surprise the whole class was all up in arms about the exam. Apparently the secretary made really bad copies of the exam.  Translation: I was one of only TWO students who got a complete exam, everyone else only got half of it. 

So, Mr. Teach (that's not really his name but it sounds silly) comes into class, ready to fight off every student's complaints when, to my even GREATER surprise he says quite calmly "Class. I'm very sorry about the fiasco. I do not believe this exam served its purpose. I'm just going to give everyone who took it 100%."

It was like a choir of angels broke through the walls and started singing full voice!

I've never been happier! (exaggerating, but still, pretty good moment!) 

My lazy student hiney was SAVED!!!

And that is why that song has been stuck in my head ever since. That is definitely going on my top 10 college moments list. I know, cool story Hansel.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Holy cow! That's aMAZing!! I totally believe the angel choir outburst after that announcement :) Congrats on incredible grade in Mr. Teach's class!

Paige said...

Holy CRAP!!! Rub some of that blessed luck off on me!!!! That's seriously amazing! Gooooood work!

Cali said...

You're so funny. That sounds like WAY TOTALLY awesome moment! How much longer do you have to graduate?

BlueAdagio said...

Haha...I enjoyed that story.

It's hard to believe that after 20 years of school (7 years of that was college) I'm no longer a student and haven't been for over a year now.

Sometimes I miss those crazy test and all. Weird. Thanks for the story.

-Special Mothertivity- said...

I wish that would happen every time a took a test. But lets be honest, it never has and I don't think it ever will.
Great for you though! You got 100%on your test! Smary pants. ;)