It is the middle of December. Snow is everywhere and I'm constantly cold. But ALL I've wanted for the past few days is a nice, slushly snowcone. Seriously people! I'm dying! On my way to work this morning I had to walk through a big snow bank and I wished to myself that I had some tiger's blood syrup so I could just pour it on and eat up!! Oh the anguish!! And the weird thing is I don't really like tiger's blood. I always go for a peach/cherry mix. I know exactly how I want it made: Vanilla Ice Cream at the bottom, piles of shaved ice, loads of Tiger's Blood Syrup - YUM!!

*whimper*
4 comments:
i totally know what you mean. that's all i wanted all of last winter until all i wanted was popcorn. good luck
Welcome to the wonderful world of pregnancy. At least your craving isn't something wierd or fattening, though! Enjoy every minute of it and be sure to give in to those cravings every once in a while. Rumor has it that your body will crave the things it is deficient in during pregnancy, so don't always resist!
We just saw your new news! Congrats!! you two are going to be great parents and you are going to love being parents
LOL Oh the cravings. I would get you a snow cone if I knew where to find one in this weather. Look at the bright side, that is relatively low calorie. Hopefully the cravings will stay manageable. :) Hang in there!
Post a Comment