Tuesday, January 20, 2009

20 weeks down, 20 more to go!


Today we've reached the half way point! My pregnancy has been going very well so far (no more leg cramps!). Bob and I CAN'T WAIT until Friday. We will be having our first ultrasound. I'm so excited to see our baby! I have absolutely no idea what I've been growing! AHHH! Come quickly, Friday!!!


The leg pop was Bob's idea. Silly guy! :) He gave me a BRILLIANT idea last night. Rather than eat plain old ice during labor I'm gonna do things in style - that's right people, SNOW CONES!! Here's the plan, we'll bring an ice shaver and various flavored syrups with us to the hospital and Bob will be the official snow cone maker. Sounds perfect, don't ya think?!!



13 comments:

Mo Daddy said...

Oh I absolutely love it! YOU HAVE A REAL PREGO BELLY! Michelle, you are going to have a baby!!! If I didn't know you and saw you in a store or something, I would think to my self "wow what a pretty pregnant lady!" you really do look good! oh and that idea of snow cones, yeah why not give it a try let me know if that helps with anything. :)
Lilit

Zane and Lexi said...

oh aren't you the cutest little pregnant person! we're so excited for you guys - you will be awesome parents. are you gonna find out what you're having??? so exciting, glad all is well for you guys - take care :)

Tay said...

don't be too disappointed if they don't let you have the syrup on top. at least you have the delicious shaved ice!

Driel said...

You look gorgeous! I like the leg pop and a snow cone sounds delicious even with the cold. You two are going to be such wonderful parents!

Kyle and Megan said...

You look great Michelle! I'm glad you're feeling well too. Having an ultrasound is one of the coolest experiences. Only two more days!

BlueAdagio said...

Why can't every pregnant woman look as cute as you?

I have enjoyed catching up on your life. Good luck with the pregnancy. Keep posting. :)

Sarah Turpin said...

ahhhh.... you look so cute!! I knew you would

Cali said...

I hope I'm as gorgeous as you when I'm pregnant!

Christine said...

Actually, at most hospitals, they have the syrup to put on the ice chips for you. But just be careful because sometimes it can make you sick and the last thing you need while in labor is to be pucking your guts out, and for only a snowcone! :)

-Special Mothertivity- said...

+love your belly! lol the snow cone idea is truly inspired!! I tagged you in the 6 random things. I don't know if you've done it already, if not, now you can!

BlueAdagio said...

Okay...so this note has nothing to do with your post. I just wanted to tell you that it cracks me up every time you tell me that you've laugh out loud in the HBLL. You've mentioned it at least twice...maybe three times on my blog. For some reason the mental image I have of that is really funny. Oh I miss those days at BYU so much. I'm glad I got a chance to meet you before I left for good. Take care chica.

p.s. I was at Walmart the other day with my husband and I saw a punch bowl and cake stand in one (like the one I borrowed from you way back when)...and I just had to have it! So, we got it.

Lilit said...

its been 9 days... you should now the gender already.... c'monn

Ashley Rose said...

HA! I love you. You're too funny!