Seriously, I can't get enough! I have had four bowls of Life cereal today, and I'm about to pour me another one! I've been going through cereal craving cycles. First it was Cheerios, then I moved on to Chocolate Pebbles, and my latest kick has been Life. I could eat this day and night. Sometimes nothing hits the spot like cold cereal :D
Monday, March 2, 2009
Life
Seriously, I can't get enough! I have had four bowls of Life cereal today, and I'm about to pour me another one! I've been going through cereal craving cycles. First it was Cheerios, then I moved on to Chocolate Pebbles, and my latest kick has been Life. I could eat this day and night. Sometimes nothing hits the spot like cold cereal :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I totally hear ya! I had a cereal kick when I was pregnant too. SOmetimes, its just what the doctor, or midwife, ordered!
Me too! My mother-in-law thought Tyler would come out as a piece of Cap'n Crunch.
I was the same exact way when I was pregnant, except my cereal of choice was Kix. Smith's had their 8 for $8 cereal sale, and I think we bought 16 boxes just for me! (And I'm pretty sure I finished them all myself...!)
Post a Comment