Thursday, May 7, 2009

35 weeks and then some!!




We're sprinting to the finish line, people!! I can't believe I'm already at 35 weeks. This pregnancy has gone by soooo fast! So far everything is still great. I'm healthy, baby is healthy, and we're all just so excited to meet each other and get acquainted. Sometimes I just sit and wonder what she will look like. I'm sure she'll be cute!!

Also, as you can see from the above pic, I got my hair cut. I'm still not exactly sure how I feel about it but at least it is easier to do. Well, I'm really behind on posting. LOTS has happened in the past few weeks.

First off, the semester ended (YEAH)!! We both did really well and are happy to have one more semester behind us. I only have one more left and then I graduate!!!

Also, we moved. I'll post some pics of our old and new place later.

And one other crazy happening, on May 1st I was just chilling at our new place alone. Bob was cleaning out the old apt. and I was taking it easy (I had a cold). I was going down the stairs (which are wood) when my foot slipped right out from under and I feel right on my lower back. OUCH!! It hurt SOOOOO bad! I was able to get up and call Bob and we went to the Emergency Room to get the baby checked as she had stopped moving around. I was so worried about her. After I fell I started having some light contractions so they monitored me for two hours to make sure I hadn't gone into labor. Luckily, everything was okay, but I will definitely be more careful going down the killer stairs!

Here is a picture of my poor left elbow. My right elbow didn't bleed but I'm pretty sure it's chipped or something. Anytime I put any pressure on it I feel like it is going to snap but I have full range of motion and we didn't want to risk doing an X-ray.

And last, but not least, check out these GIANT GRAPES!! Bob made dinner last night. His homemade pizza is amazing. Check out how big those grapes are!! Anyway, hope you all are doing well and enjoying summertime :D




7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Holy cow! I'm so glad you and the baby are okay!! That's scary... wow. Glad things have been smooth sailing otherwise :) Your haircut is adorable.

-Special Mothertivity- said...

I am so glad you are ok! Falling when pregnant is never a good thing...
I can't believe you are only 5 weeks away from your due date! You pregnancy has flown by for me too! ;) Do you have a name for baby girl? Surley she will be adorable!

Lilit said...

Hey Michelle... woo hooo u r gonna be a mom soo soon!! and you are gonna love it! Be safe too I fell a couple of times during my pregnancy with David on ice... so I know it hurts...
keep us posted and good luck!
ps do you mind e-mailing me the recipe for that pizza{crust}it looked delish!

Cali said...

I'm so glad you're okay! And happy for ya that you're done for the semester! And I can't wait to see pics of your new place too!!

Shelly Beth said...

Wow, scary about the fall and ER visit! I am so glad that everything turned out well. It is kind of neat to have an NST, though, isn't it? It's like you get to be more connected to the baby and know what is going on in there. You look fabulous and I hope your elbows feel better soon! Congrats on the new place! Are you in a new ward?

Sarah Turpin said...

You look so great. Your belly is so cute!! and I do love the hair. Be careful on those stairs girl.

Jess and Richard said...

I am glad that you are okay after the fall! My aunt is due about the same time as you and she hasn't been able to walk for the last 2 months because she fell down her stairs and broke her foot! No fun!