Monday, May 25, 2009

Photo Shoot

Our good friends Zane and Lexi came back to Utah from the Caribbean for a few days. We took advantage of having them in town and were lucky enough to get a photo shoot. Lexi has an amazing talent for capturing people, the pics she takes of her little boy are so adorable. We love the pics she took for us and hope you enjoy them, too. You can check out her beautiful portfolio and see more pics of us by going to her photo blog.





C'mon baby!! We're ready to meet you! Can't wait to hold and smell and cuddle you!!!!!!

3 comments:

Shelly Beth said...

I am so jealous! I would totally love for Alexis to take our pictures! Yours turned out really good - of course, with Alexis taking pictures why wouldn't they!?! Here's keeping our fingers crossed that our babies get here sooner than later!

-Special Mothertivity- said...

What great pictures! You are so cute pregnant. Baby will come when she's good and ready- don't ask how I know. :)

Paige said...

HEY!!! So take your time updating this most important of all updates!!!! What excuse could you possibly have for not posting immediately! :) CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Tell baby Lira that here awesomest pseudo-Aunt-wannabe Paige (helluva title, wouldn't you agree?) can't wait to meet her. Also, I need to ask Bob how to make plain, cheap, DELICIOUS pasta... I've just been doing plain penne, olive oil, and emmentaler cheese sprinkled on top... I'm an idiot... What else can I do?! :) I miss you guys and congrats again.