Saturday, July 18, 2009

My Darling




I just wanted to share a funny thing that happened today. I talk out loud to Lira throughout the day and call her many different pet names. Today I called her "Darling" a lot and while blessing dinner accidently opened the prayer "Our darling Heavenly Father". He He :D


6 comments:

Alicia said...

Haha... what a great story! Darling Lira looks absolutely beautiful. I'm glad nursing is getting easier! You, Bob, and Lira make such a cute family.

Ashley Rose said...

Hahaha! You're funny Michelle. And your little girl is getting more adorable by the minute, it seems!

Cali said...

She IS darling!

Jenn said...

That is so funny, I would've started snickering and wouldn't be able to finish the prayer...

Crissy said...

What a perfect little doll. She is gorgeous just like you!

Steph said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

McKay and I are laughing.