Oh, June! What a fun month! Lira is just getting sillier and sillier. Rather than take all the toys out of her toy basket she now prefers to climb into her toy basket and play in there. It has made clean up much easier!
Her love for climbing into things has spread to laundry. Here she is in a wet basket of laundry straight out of the washer!
She has also refined her skills at pulling things out of their assigned place. She loves taking out all the DVDs and helping me while I cook by taking utensils out of drawers.
Lira also enjoyed having her picture taken with the whole Chestnut family! She was so cute and LOVED smiling for the camera!!


We loved celebrating Father's Day this month! Bob is a very loving daddy so Lira and I tried to make it a special day for him. A few days before I secretly went to one of Bob's favorite pizza places, Slab Pizza, and asked them if they would make Bob a special heart-shaped pizza for the big day. I know it sounds cheesy but he loved it. I was so excited that I didn't think I would be able to keep it a surprise, but I did and it was worth it when I saw the puzzled look on his face as they brought our big heart-shaped pizza to our table.
Lira loved feeling the cold glass of the restaurant's drink cooler!
We also had fun at the RS Charity Bake Sale. We made some yummy cookies and enjoyed all the other great baked treats everybody brought. One of my jobs for the activity was to make the poster. It was fun coloring baked goodies and breaking out the crayons.
We packed a lunch and enjoyed sandwiches and baked treats. It was such a fun picnic!!
Last, but certainly not least, we decorated our Living Room. Here is the before and after.
We still have stuff to hang on the walls and are planning on laying some more neutral colored carpet but overall I think it is quite the improvement. Next job: the kitchen!! But I'll save that for another post :)
1 comment:
LOVE the new living room! Awesome job!
P.S. I really can't believe how fast Lira is growing up! I swear it was just a few weeks ago that I saw you guys at temple square!!
Post a Comment