Monday, February 9, 2009
WAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
I don't know if you remember my post from awhile back about applying for a grant for my honors thesis research. Well, I heard back from the grant committee today and after months of waiting I was so happy to hear that I'd gotten it!! Yay!! I've been SO stressed about my thesis as of late. Working 20 hours a week plus maintaining 18 credits and being prego has been REALLY taxing, and adding all my thesis work on top of that has gotten pretty overwhelming. But this is such a load off my mind!! I feel a greater push to work on my thesis and git her done! WHEW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Michelle did you already get your bachelors?
Woohoo! In December, me too! You will probably hear our celebration from your house, as we will yours, I'm sure. :)
Post a Comment